Consulting Graduate Programme
|Job Title:||Consulting Graduate Programme|
|Reference:||See careers site|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 13:53|
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns. We have graduate Consulting opportunities in:
- Strategy Consulting - Strategy& is our Strategy Consulting practice. You’ll work on interesting and varied assignments – from helping a company identify attractive new markets, advising a private equity client on game‑changing investments, to supporting industry leaders solve their toughest corporate and mergers and acquisitions challenges.
- Technology Consulting - you’ll help our clients to undertake large scale, cloud enabled technology delivery, implementation and transformation. Working on a variety of industry sectors with client opportunities across the UK, you’ll have the opportunity to work in Digital Strategy and Technology Transformation, Data Analytics and Risk Technology and Enterprise applications including Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday
- Management Consulting - you’ll build core skills on a two‑year market‑leading programme. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about what we do across our different consulting business areas and work with clients to drive innovation and growth, manage costs and operate effectively. This will help you decide where you might specialise within Consulting.
- PwC Research - our specialist in-house global centre of excellence for primary research and evidence-based consulting services to an international client base, where you’ll work with a diverse range of businesses to help them better understand important communities of interest such as customers, employees, citizens and channels to market.
- Economics Consulting - you’ll advise high‑profile clients in the public and private sectors, providing economic insights and evidence to help inform their business decisions and shape their organisations. Our work addresses the most complex business and policy issues facing our clients, whether it’s navigating competition and commercial disputes; shaping efficient and competitive markets; providing macroeconomic forecasts; or appraising framing and delivering big investments.
- Sustainability and Climate Change - you’ll help clients embed sustainable thinking in their strategies and throughout their organisations. You’ll help them deliver real impact by making the most of the opportunities for innovation and growth created by a world economy that’s becoming greener. Our international development work aims to make meaningful changes to people’s lives by designing and implementing solutions to global issues like climate change and poverty reduction.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study. Some routes require specific
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Trainee Scheme FY21, EY Cyprus
0 - 0
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), Nicosia, Cyprus
0 - 0
Risk Assurance & Advisory Trainee (Birmingham, London or Manchester based / national role)
20000 - 35000