Corporate Tax Senior/Semi-Senior
3 days ago
Kirk Newsholme Chartered Accountants
We are currently recruiting into our Tax Team at various levels. Please see separate vacancy listed on our website for Tax Trainee role at entry level. (www.kirknewsholme.co.uk/careers).
This role is open to someone with a minimum of 12 months experience of working in a Corporate Tax role who is either part qualified or qualified at ATT or CTA and looking to take their career to the next level. Prior accountancy knowledge would be useful but not essential and the options for further study are flexible.
We offer full training as part of a fully-funded apprenticeship to train to become a Chartered Tax Adviser whilst working 'on the job' within a nurturing and supportive team environment.
Kirk Newsholme are a Leeds based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors established almost 30 years ago with a current team of 50 staff members and operate from a single office at Thorpe Park (LS15). We provide a full range of accounting, audit and tax services to an enviable client base dominated by owner managed and family businesses. Our clients range from small businesses to an AIM listed company and include several businesses that are well known in the local area.
We pride ourselves on being of a size where we can offer exceptional levels of client service and for more information about our services and what our clients say please visit www.kirknewsholme.co.uk
In summary we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic client base to build ongoing relationships;
- No hierarchy system like many large national firms. We work with a ‘one-team’ approach and have complete autonomy without the outside influences of a head office;
- A supportive, nurturing working environment;
- A team culture – you’ll never feel isolated; and
- A fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Please apply to email@example.com with CV and covering letter