0 - 0
about 1 month ago
Experienced Assistants (Partly Qualified), EY Assurance Services
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
EY’s Assurance Service Line, gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report, give a true and fair picture of their business. As an EY’s Audit Services professional, you will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that will offer you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit high calibre assistants to join our audit team in Nicosia office. As part of the Audit Services Team, you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary groups, to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for market - leading companies. In our turn we will support you in your professional development by proving you with the opportunity to proceed with either the ACA or ACCA qualification, so you can achieve your full potential.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as an Audit Staff/Assistant you will have responsibility for assisting audit teams with the completion of audit assignments by utilizing specialized software and executing audit tasks (walk- through, test controls, physical inventory observation, A/R confirmations, A/R valuation, Bank Reconciliations, data analysis/data crunching, test of P/L, fixed asset testing, Inventory valuation, F/S disclosures control and other procedures).
This position will be reporting to an Audit Manager or Senior Auditor.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to multitask between projects and highly perform in a challenging work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A strong Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related field
- 1 -2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English is essential
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now via our websire - www.ey.com/careers