|Job Title:||Experienced Auditors|
|Salary:||25000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||PwC Cyprus - Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 17:19|
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
- ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- 2-4 years of audit experience, executing audit engagements from start to finish
- Any experience in supervising and developing junior team members will be considered an advantage
About the role
- Provide Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities
- Have supervisory responsibility for a team of people.
- Work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
- Have an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day-to-day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the organisation as necessary to provide high quality clients service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Coach and train junior team members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CFAB School Leaver Programme - Audit & Accounts
ACA Trainee – Financial Services
Competitive + Benefits
Accountancy / Finance Internship Opportunities
In line with National Minimum Wage
Accountant / Assistant Manager
27000 - 33000
Graduate Trainee Accountant (ACA)