Experienced German Speaker Auditors (Nicosia Office)
|Job Title:||Experienced German Speaker Auditors (Nicosia Office)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 13:57|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Nicosia office as Experienced Auditors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (incl. ACA and ACCA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy,making reference to the code AGS/NIC/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Experienced Assistants (Partly Qualified), EY Assurance Services, Limassol, Cyprus
0 - 0
Audit Semi Senior (Financial Services Team)
27000 - 33000
School Leaver Tax Trainee (ACA/CTA or ATT/CTA) - Bristol (Corporate Tax) - September 2022
Graduate Tax Trainee (ACA/CTA or ATT/CTA) - Bristol (Corporate Tax) - September 2022
School Leaver Trainee Accounting Technician (Accounts/Trusts - AAT) - Bristol - September 2022