Finance Assistant ACA Apprenticeship
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant ACA Apprenticeship|
|Salary:||20000 - 26000|
|Reference:||Ball ACA 1|
|Contact Name:||Adele Squires|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 13:55|
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminium tins, cups and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion, which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
A bit about the role itself...
The individual will work towards becoming a chartered accountant through the ACA qualification with the ICAEW and receive a full study package, including time off to study and attend college as well as regular 1-1 coaching. Available to A' level school leaver or Graduate.
As part of the European Accounting Function, this role will support both the sector reporting team and UK/SCMC accounting team. The primary aim will be to support the delivery of the internal and external reporting requirements monthly, quarterly and annually. The role will form an equal mix of reporting and accounting responsibilities and report into the Financial Reporting Manager.
An example of tasks and responsibilities...
- Monthly load of ERP trial balance submission to consolidation platform
- Monthly tie out of HFM and Essbase to underlying ERP systems
- Monthly tie out of sector intercompany balances and ASC 842 Leases
- Support the on the preparation of consolidated disclosure schedules
- Prepare the designated SOX controls documentation accurately for review
- Support the quarterly FLUX analysis through consolidated summarised commentary on designated areas
- Supporting the administration of the ERP system (SAP)
- Preparation and execution of monthly accounting tasks such as intercompany and consolidation adjustments
- Consolidation, Management and Submission of capital FX exposures
- Assist the team in the preparation of the quarterly Rev Rec calculation
- Provide support to finance transformation projects
- Support the UK/SCMC team on ad hoc accounting tasks
- 3 A level Passes (Grade A*- C)
- 5 GCSE Passes (Grade A*-C/9-4) including Maths and English
- University Degree in any Discipline (2:1 or above) - Desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA GRADUATE TRAINEES
Graduate Post – ACA training contract with focus on tax consultancy
Graduate - Finance
33000 - 33000
Bursar/Director of Finance and Operations
Henley on Thames
Competitive plus benefits
Accounts Assistant – Property / Real Estate
23000 - 30000 + Study + Benefits