Finance Assistant (ACA Trailblazer)
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant (ACA Trailblazer)|
|Reference:||Finance Assistant (ACA Trailblazer)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Amato|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 09:55|
Talentful is changing the recruitment industry.
Talentful gives innovative technology and digital businesses the huge benefits of an onsite talent team, coupled with our Talentfuel secret sauce and our hive-mind of collaborative, kick-ass recruiters behind the scenes.
So far we’ve partnered with brands like King.com, Audible, Depop, Riot Games and Transferwise, delivering great results and creating Talentful advocates.
During our first 2.5 years we have scaled to fifty-five members of staff and placed 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards.
Our average Net Promoter Score for Q1 2018 was 8.8/10 per Talent Partner
The exciting thing is… we are just getting started!
Talentful is looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team where you will work very closely with the Head of Finance supporting in Talentful’s growth mission.
As part of the role, you will be sponsored through the ACA qualification which will include fully funded tuition and exams in addition to broader training and support to assist in your development.
You will work closely with the Head of Finance (HoF) supporting across the following areas:
- Processing supplier invoices and preparation of supplier payment runs
- Regular invoice reconciliations
- Regular monitoring of cash collection and liaising with customers where required
- Financial housekeeping to ensure all relevant records are collected and correctly documented
- Liaise with external accountants to facilitate preparation of monthly management accounts, financial statements and tax filings
- Analysis of monthly management accounts including assisting HoF with preparation of key analytics required for Management team
- Financial forecasting ensuring that financial model is accurate and up to date with most recent developments
- Set up of client contracts in invoicing system and internal forecast model
- Assistance with managing company’s accounts in Xero
- Management of Finance email inbox
- Collation of payroll information on monthly basis as required by external payroll provider
- Submission of pension reports on monthly basis ensuring all required changes are processed correctly
- Accounting / finance related degree
- High-level understanding of financial controls and principles of accounting
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Advanced MS Excel skills or equivelent
- Curious mindset and appetite to develop
- 25 days holidays + UK Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Apple Macbook
- Casual dress everyday
- Grade A offices in Soho
- Quarterly team incentives
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Visibility on your progression with the business
If you want to play a key role in a company which doubled in size in the past six months, whilst bootstrapped, we’d love to talk to you.
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Financial Accountant
24000 - 27000
Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - London Business Advisory Group - January 2022
Accountant - Alternative Assets (Part Qualified)
20000 - 40000
ATT Trainee (Apprenticeship Programme)
Competitive plus training contract