|Job Title:||Finance Associate|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Salary:||6000 - 7000|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Lee|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 01:18|
Who are we?
S5 Eurasia is part of the Global brand S5 Agency World. We are the world’s leading Shipping Agency and has presence all over the world.
S5 Eurasia has set up a shared services centre in Malaysia in early 2018. The centre currently serves all Asiapac countries, with a view to expand to other regions in the future. The current scope of work in the Shared Services Centre involves finance functions like accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable and month-end closing tasks.
S5 Eurasia believes in grooming the next generation of professionals and is actively looking for fresh school leavers to join us and grow together with the organization. Feel free to contact Mr Brandon LEE @ Brandon.email@example.com for more information.
JD for GBS Finance Associate (multiple roles)
This is a full-time and permanent role.
The successful candidate will work with the team to perform the daily operations and ensure timely closing of accounts during month-end.
- Raise billings to clients
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Follow up on SOA and short payment enquiries
- Perform/analyze reconciliations, reports and schedules
- Respond and follow up on internal and external parties’ issues and queries
- Participate in reviewing processes periodically to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare ad hoc reports and participate in projects
- Should be proficient in MS Excel/computer savvy, AX experience is an advantage but not necessary
Candidates with 2-4 years of related experience preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate - Finance
33000 - 33000
Bursar/Director of Finance and Operations
Henley on Thames
Competitive plus benefits
Assistant Financial Accountant - ACA contract
32,500 + benefits
Internship Opportunities 2022 - Manchester
National Minimum Wage
KPMG 2022 Technology Audit Graduate Programme