40000 - 60000
Finance Planning Manager
18 days ago
t’s an exciting time to be involved in the innocent group finance team. There’s a lot going on and very little time to be bored. We are looking for someone to join the team to help as we navigate the exciting seas of change.
We are looking for a candidate to work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the group team to provide a range of analysis for decision making and execute a number of tasks crucial to the smooth running of the team.
We are looking for an analytical candidate who can model scenarios to help us with decision making and offer insight into a range of areas such as working capital, treasury, cash flow management and other projects.
We are implementing a new ERP system which will define how we do business in the next stage of innocent’s evolution. This will be a key role in managing that change and how it impacts the group finance team.
We have lots of plates spinning in a wide range of countries. We need to ensure we are adequately funded in the right places. We need a candidate who is proactive in this management of cash and FX. A key part of this role is the management of treasury resources we have at innocent as well as being a key partner for the treasury experts at our shareholder, the Coca Cola Company. This will include managing FX trades entered into with Coca Cola.
In summary this candidate will provide invaluable help on following tasks:
- Modelling on scenarios that will aid decision making
- Cash flow forecasting and flex analysis to aid funding decisions
- Maintenance of structure and flow of those funding decisions including coordinating physical flows and accounting postings
- Process change aligning with new ERP and business needs
- Keeping funding and FX in the right places for us to do business
- Finance knowledge (likely qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent excel and modelling skills
- An interest in making change in a dynamic environment
- Have an eye for detail but also a grasp of the bigger picture
- Excellent communication and organisational skills (no one likes it when one hoards information)
- A role in which you can provide analysis which makes a difference to decision making
- To be part of a team in transition where real change can be affected
- To help grow and develop the company along with yourself
- A great education in the requirements of a truly dynamic business
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details. If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.