Global Maybank Apprentice
|Job Title:||Global Maybank Apprentice|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 09:20|
The Global Maybank Apprentice Programme (GMAP) is Maybank’s award-winning apex programme for graduates, a specially designed two-year on-the-job rotation programme which includes a three-month international assignment to encourage cross-border exposure and network among young talents. As one of the industry’s award winning management trainee programme, GMAP is designed to provide graduates with a strategic platform to jump-start their career. The program is not limited to only graduates from business disciplines but also attracts graduates from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
Our Global Maybank Apprentices will experience a formal 2-year on-the-job rotation to gain maximum exposure in all relevant areas for an apprentice’s development. We recognise that building complete bankers requires a personalised approach.
The Global Maybank Apprentice Programme is aimed at developing you as an individual and includes:
- A holistic learning experience with customised job rotation.
- Enhancing leadership skills among others, via involvement in group-wide special projects.
- International Assignments to immerse you in our global operations.
- Experiential learning through CR initiatives, project management and presentation to top management.
- Face-to-face development interventions where a dedicated coach and mentor is assigned to guide you throughout your journey.
- Sponsorship for your professional certification with ICAEW in our GMAP Plus.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree. There is no minimum CGPA.
- Has held leadership positions and actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high levels of energy and positivity, and positive learning attitude.
- Able to take personal ownership for outcomes, and to know how to operate in a connected environment and collaborate effectively with others.
- Strong passion, tenacity, resilience and ability to navigate in an ambiguous landscape.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managed Services Apprenticeship Programme
0 - 0
KPMG Business Services Apprenticeship programme
0 - 0
KPMG360° Digital - Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship - Autumn 2021
KPMG Audit Data & Analytics degree apprenticeship
0 - 0
KPMG360° Consulting Apprenticeship programme
0 - 0