20 days ago
KPSR LLP is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors based in North-West London commanding over 35 years of experience. We provide a range of services including tax advisory, audit, business planning and general accountancy. We are also proud to support more than 300 businesses ranging from SMEs to global listed businesses.
This fantastic opportunity will be ideal for candidates that are looking to work in the accountancy or tax advisory industry and will be suitable for a candidate looking to avoid the crowd at larger practices, who seeks to thrive in a boutique firm.
The successful candidate will be awarded an opportunity to join a graduate scheme which will include support towards the ACA and becoming an ICAEW Member.
- Use of CCH Central (Training provided) to prepare analysis for accounts preparation.
- Assisting with the processing of VAT Returns for clients.
- Assisting with the processing and delivery of Payroll for clients.
- Use of MS Excel to create numerous financial calculations for Business Planning and for general business analysis.
- Use of MS Excel to prepare bank reconciliations and expenses analysis
- Analysing data to help provide clients with useful management information.
- Shadowing senior team members and attending client meetings
- Undertaking statory audit services.
- Strong acaemic record
- Profficient in using microsoft office
- Well organised and proactive approach to learning
- Aptitude to work in a team
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- C.V and cover letter to be submitted.
- Telephone interview.
- Face to face interview.