Graduate ACA Trainee
|Job Title:||Graduate ACA Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Alison Smith|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 09:31|
We are seeking a hardworking, focused and personable graduate trainee chartered accountant to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
What we are looking for
The candidate will be determined and committed to completing their training contract whilst working in a stimulating and challenging environment. Experience of taking responsibility and working to deadlines will be essential.
We have high standards and are looking for candidates with sound impressive academic qualifications.
What we will offer
Excellent support and on the job training will be given to attain the ICAEW ACA qualification. Guidance will be offered throughout the contract to ensure that career development will be exciting and optimal. There will be considerable opportunities to learn and progress in technical and soft skills.
The initial salary will be competitive with increases based on exam and work performances.
The role will cover business advisory, tax, audit and accounting services for companies, trusts and individuals. The work will be primarily based in North Essex with clients stretching into London and over the Suffolk border.
In return for studying, working hard and passing exams, there will be great potential to progress within the firm.
Qualities we are looking for
- To be self-motivated; eager to take responsibility;
- To be confident; keen to use initiative;
- To have an adaptable personality; an enthusiastic approach;
- To have a willingness to help others; progress the greater good of the team;
- To be determined to deliver exceptional client care; multi task in so doing.
- 2:1 degree preferred in ANY subject but consideration may be given to candidates with a 2:2 if they have relevant finance experience
- A minimum of 120 UCAS points from top three A level grades;
- AS levels and General Studies will not be accepted as substitutes for A levels;
- GCSE Maths and English at grade B or above.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role, with an up-to-date CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's