19000 - 23,000
6 days ago
KLSA LLP is a London based accountancy firm with 5 Partners and 55 staff operating through two offices (Harrow office and City office). We are a member firm of PKF, a global accountancy network currently ranked at 11th worldwide.
In general terms your role will involve:
- Proactively looking to become an integral part of the audit team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client finance teams and wider business.
- Owning assigned work (a mixture of substantive and controls) over specific non-significant audit areas
- Assisting more senior members of the team in the audit of significant complex audit areas.
- Obtaining an understanding of client’s systems and processes. Applying knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- Driving the use and development of technology across audit.
- Seeking to embed technology and data analytics in the audit process
- Preparation of statutory accounts in compliance with UK GAAP
As a general rule, you'll be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum grade B GCSE Maths or equivalent
- Minimum grade B GCSE English Language or equivalent
- Accounting graduate (or similar) with other numerical based disciplines considered
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure
- Socially confident with good organization skills
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
Location: City of London and Harrow office
Right to work: All candidates must have the right to work in the UK before applying.