Graduate - Chartered Accountant Trainee
|Job Title:||Graduate - Chartered Accountant Trainee|
|Reference:||REF - CF23|
|Contact Name:||Huw Palin|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 15:13|
Chartered Accountancy Training Contract Opportunity
As one of Wales’ leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants, BPU has a proven track record of success in helping clients across all sectors to achieve profitability, enjoy greater wealth and gain and maintain control of their financial affairs.
BPU has over 40 staff and directors operating from its two offices in Cardiff Gate and Llantwit Major. The firm has ambitious growth plans for the future and is committed to the training of Chartered Accountants as a key factor in its continued success.
BPU is looking for ambitious graduates who are prepared to work hard within a team environment and help the firm to realise its goals. We are currently offering the following opportunity:
- A three year Chartered accountancy (ACA) training contract to start on 1 September 2021
- Formal tuition provided by The University of South Wales in Newport to take you through the various stages of the Chartered Accountancy examinations.
- Help from student mentors and a training manager at the firm
- An opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors
- Achieve a recognised and prestigious qualification
We offer a competitive starting salary with increments during the three year training contract. All training costs and study leave are paid for by the firm for first sittings of examinations.
A 2:1 (or higher) class of degree (actual or predicted) is required. The chosen individual must be a team player with the ability and determination to succeed.
Please send your CV and covering letter (preferably via email) to:
Huw Palin, Director
BPU Chartered Accountants
Cardiff Gate Business Park
Tel: 029 2073 4100
Closing date for applications: 30 June 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's