Graduate Opportunities in Audit
|Job Title:||Graduate Opportunities in Audit|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 10:43|
Join our leading Audit team in Greece and you'll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients' activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value.
It's critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information. Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
What you'll gain
Your role in Audit will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Engage in Audit projects, working in teams of qualified professionals
- Conduct audits on client accounts using PwC audit methodology, innovative tools and applications
- Use of leading edge auditing tools to analyse financial statements, perform ratio and trend analysis and audit source data
- Interact effectively with clients, in order to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Build long term relationships with clients in order to enhance client satisfaction
What you need to get in:
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign university
- Participation in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, IESOEL) will be highly regarded
- Ability to express ideas in an understandable and engaging way, orally and in writing (in English and Greek)
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Willingness for continuous learning and development.
- Military services completed for male candidates
About PwC Greece
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in Greece. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Graduate Trainee - 2019
20000 - 28000
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team
Audit Apprenticeship - Public Sector Internal Audit
Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 36000 plus benefits
Audit & Accounts Senior
to £42,000 plus benefits