Graduate Recruitment (Assistants)
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment (Assistants)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||REF - Graduate Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Unt Wan|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 10:35|
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting and Strategy and Transaction services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Do you think the world can work better?
We do. At EY we like to look for smarter and better ways to do things. We like to ask, what if? Lasting achievements start with looking at things in a different way and that’s what we’re all about.
We’ll provide you with experiences that’ll shape your career for years to come, because when you grow, we do too. With EY you can influence the future of your career, the businesses you work with and even the world you live in.
One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
Join us full-time after graduation and you’ll be well on your way to achieving your career goals. We’ll propel you forward – so you can start to build the future you want immediately. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals in different industries, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalise on opportunities.
You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. You can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with professionals, learn from mentors and even study for postgraduate/professional qualifications.
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for graduates from all majors (including STEM) business related or not, for the following departments at EY:
Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Strategy and Transactions
To assist you match your interests and career goals, we encourage you to research our service lines before applying.
- A dedication to teamwork
- Desire to learn and develop into the role
- Drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work within targeted deadlines
Skills and experience
- A strong academic record
- A degree in science, technology, engineering, maths, accounting, finance, Information Technology, IS, Computer Science, management or related field
- Motivation to start a professional qualification like ACCA, ICAEW/ACA, CISA or CFA
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive
- Strong team working skills are essential
Applications close 30 November 2020. We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY. #BetterBeginsNow
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's