Graduate Recruitment (Assistants)
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment (Assistants)|
|Reference:||REF - EY Graduate Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Unt Wan|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 09:07|
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the
latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and
inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs,
you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network
of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing
an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct
timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters and
provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and
individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our
promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world
for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
· Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
· Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the
engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
· Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial
statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
What we look for
o BCom Accounting, BCom Finance or equivalent or any STEM degree (Science, Technology,
Engineering or Mathematics)
o ACCA or ICAEW in progress
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is
just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work
in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of
challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who
value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused
courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate
with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our
business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· Study leave for ACCA/ICAEW exam
· Fully funded ACCA/ICEAW courses (EY education loan scheme conditions apply)
What you can expect
· Submit your CV, ID and fully up-to-date academic transcripts when applying
· Only shortlisted candidates can expect to be invited for an in person or video interview with one
of our dynamic Graduate Recruiters
Applications close 30 March 2021.
Email subject: APPLICATION AT EY – Assurance.
We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's