20000 - 23000
28 days ago
Adler Shine LLP
Adler Shine are looking to recruit ambitious go-getters, who have the passion and drive to excel; individuals who do not just want to get a professional qualification with us but are aiming to develop their professional careers with us. We are invested in developing our graduate trainees because here, you are not just a number, you are part of our future!
That is why our partners are actively involved from the very start of the recruitment process, to identify those who stand-out and have the potential to be future partners themselves.
A growing 9 partner practice based in North London that will rival most medium size practices in central London for the quality of its client base and variety of work. We are a boutique practice that has built its foundations on successful relationships and a forward thinking, dynamic partnership that remains fiercely independent and proud of what it has achieved to date.
Our partners have the experience and knowledge of significantly larger practices but the friendly and supportive approach of a smaller firm, giving the perfect balance of technical expertise and dedication to partner-led service.
We feel that working together as a team rather than remotely is hugely beneficial for training and development and our location has been part of our success over the past year. We have strived to create a safe working environment where we can continue training and developing our staff. Our spacious office and prime location in North London have enabled us to keep our office open, whilst most offices in central London have remained closed.
The role: Tax Advisor
Due to significant growth within the tax practice, we are looking to recruit at all levels for our tax team. As a tax specialist, you will enjoy a wide variety of assignments throughout. Our clients vary from owner-managed businesses to subsidiaries that are part of international groups through to companies quoted on The London Stock Exchange as well as high-net worth and non-domiciled individuals.
We will also consider candidates who would like to specialise in tax, on a full-time basis, following qualifications gained in other areas of accounting and finance.
On the job learning is paramount to your development. The team provides support and training which compliments the professional courses that you will attend with our preferred training provider. We are committed to offering development opportunities to all our staff.
Our team has a strong work ethos, a commitment to taking ownership and delivering quality work to agreed timeframes. It is essential that we recruit like-minded people with a team spirit that thrive on challenges and the will to succeed.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A graduate with, or expecting to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher;
- Strong A Levels (min 300 UCAS points pre 2017 / 120 UCAS points post 2017)
- Grades A in Maths and English GCSEs
- Has non-academic extra-curricular interests which demonstrate their drive to succeed either in leadership roles, roles which demonstrate entrepreneurial flair or a passion to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a relationship builder with a professional but fun personality
- Is willing to work hard and reap the benefits of their efforts
- Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work and can support the team
- Able to commute and work from our office in Finchley Central
- Willing to study hard and pass exams first time
- Looking to forge a rewarding career beyond the training contract and exam success