Vacancies exist within our Ascot office for graduates from any degree discipline for our 2018 training programmes.
Opportunities are available within our Outsourcing and General Practice department in our Ascot office.
Successful candidates will train towards the ACA professional qualification within a forward thinking firm, committed to offering a first class training package.
Benefits include full study support and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Within our Outsourcing Department, candidates can expect to quickly develop client relationships, initially undertaking bookkeeping duties and preparing management reports, cash flows and forecasts under close supervision.
Within our General Practice Department, candidates can expect to have a multi-disciplined approach across areas including Audit, Accounts Preparation and Taxation work, progressing on to become trusted business advisors.
Successful candidates will have a good eye for detail and will develop an all round knowledge of financial management functions, progressing to complex reporting requirements and adherence to strict deadlines. Successful candidates will have, or expect to receive a 2:1 Degree in any discipline supported by 300 UCAS tariff points (achieved in the same academic year from your best 3 'A' Levels, or equivalent, and excluding General Studies. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Ideally, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Sound IT skills, preferably with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to communicate effectively, both spoken and written
• Ability to develop team and client relationships across a range of individuals
• Ability to work on own initiative, plan ahead and manage changing priorities
• Enthusiasm in approach to work and training and ability to accept constructive criticism
• Pleasant manner, bearing and speech
• Full UK Driving Licence is desirable.