Graduate Trainee Accountant (ACA)
|Job Title:||Graduate Trainee Accountant (ACA)|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 10:06|
Graduate opportunities with Brebners - Apply now for January 2021 intake
Brebners is a 19 partner firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors based in central London, with an additional office in Sevenoaks.
We are looking to recruit a number of graduates who aspire to become Chartered Accountants. We have high standards and are looking for candidates with excellent academic qualifications as well as drive, ambition and a thirst for success.
In return, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and an excellent package (with salary increases based on exam and work performances). There is also huge potential to progress within the firm. Add to this the opportunities and varied lifestyle that working in the capital has to offer and it all adds up to a very rewarding opportunity.
Careers with Brebners
We are large enough to have experts able to provide advice across almost all accountancy and tax matters, whilst we still ensure the personal touch is maintained. Almost all of our senior staff have worked at Brebners for many years, and wherever possible there will be continuity of the staff servicing client needs.
Our clientele is extremely varied, ranging from multinational corporations to small businesses needing support skills and experience in many fields.
Past students have gone on to become finance directors of public companies, partners in professional practices and used their knowledge to set up and run their own businesses. Whichever direction you choose, we feel that the training given here should give you a sound base from which to expand your knowledge and achieve your goals.
- Media, Entertainment and Technology
- Sports - Personalities, Professionals and Business
- Creative and Digital
- Pubs, Restaurants and Clubs
- Art Galleries and Artists
- Retail and Fashion
- Shipping, Logistics and Transportation
- Property, Property Management and Construction
- FCA Registered Businesses
- Solicitors and Legal Professionals
- 2:2 degree or above in ANY subject.
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points (old UCAS tariff) or 120 UCAS points (new UCAS tariff) or equivalents, from your top three grades (first attempts only). AS levels and General Studies are not accepted.
- GCSE English Language, grade C or above.
- GCSE Maths, grade B or above.
If you have all this and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please apply today!
How to apply
We are currently accepting applications for our January 2021 intake.
All applications are administered through our recruitment partner – Mercia incorporating SWAT. For full details and to apply online, please visit https://www.mercia-group.co.uk/graduate-recruitment/ and state you are interested in applying for a graduate programme at “Brebners”.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's