0 - 0
about 1 month ago
Graduate Trainee Scheme, EY Cyprus
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, while providing you with stretching and rewarding experiences, by being engaged in projects with some of the world’s most successful companies.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to train for a Professional Qualification in either our Nicosia or Limassol offices, in one of our business service lines: Advisory, Assurance, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS).
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong bachelor ‘s degree from a reputable University with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus & Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 Universities from United States
- 3.5/4 Other Local Private Universities
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Skills and attributes for success:
- A high standard of spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be favourably considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to high quality results and accuracy.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
What we look for:
- Self - motivated individuals who are looking to develop a career in a professional services organization.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside Cyprus.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you are positively confident that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.