Graduate Training Programme - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Planning
|Job Title:||Graduate Training Programme - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Planning|
|Salary:||>£19,000 plus benefits|
|Reference:||2020 Graduate Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Sibley|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 15:57|
Would you like to:
- train with the region’s largest independent firm of Chartered Accountants?
- have the costs of your training covered?
- work with friendly supportive colleagues whilst gaining professional qualifications?
- work at a firm voted into the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, with some great benefits?
We are recruiting trainee:
- Chartered Accountants (ICAEW ACA or ACCA Qualification)
- Chartered Tax Advisers (CIOT ATT/CTA Qualification)
- Chartered Financial Planners (CII Qualification)
to our Graduate Training Programme. To be considered, you will need:
- at least five good GCSEs, with English Language and Maths at grade 6/B or above;
- a minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points (excluding General Studies), and;
- have obtained or be on track for a minimum of a 2:1 degree.
Please note that if you do not meet these minimum entry criteria, your application cannot be considered.
In addition to your academic ability, you will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm and commitment to work with BHP and provide our clients with the high quality of professional service which they expect from us. Personality and inter-personal skills are fundamental to BHP’s success and are just as important as academic ability – our clients expect to deal with approachable, responsive people who communicate at their level and instinctively understand their commercial concerns; people who will go that extra mile to find a solution and offer them the very best support and advice.
All routes are delivered via a fully supported training agreement, which covers the costs associated with your professional training, including a generous amount of study leave to attend tuition, revision and the exams themselves during the daytime, delivered in partnership with our key training providers. Developing your technical knowledge in this way and utilising it on a variety of interesting client assignments with the support and guidance of our experienced, knowledgeable senior team, means you have the basics to ensure your success in the professional examinations and ultimately progress your career.
Our Graduate opportunities are a highly sought-after, interesting and rewarding way to commence your career and there is no better place to begin than BHP.
Our vacancies are based in Sheffield, Leeds, Cleckheaton, Chesterfield and York.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's