|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Salary:||23000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||ASR 1|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 18:13|
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Supporting the work of the F&P team and in particular working closely with the Head and Director of Finance to drive improvements within the systems and processes within the Group.
Regular production of financial and performance related information and analysis across all aspects of the Group’s business activities.
- Working under the direction of the Head of Finance to support the monthly financial and performance reporting of the business.
- Reviewing and collating data in relation to variances and performance against budget and forecast for the Group.
- Working alongside the Head of Finance to improve the reporting of the Financial and Performance information to key stakeholders, including ensuring that the processes underpinning this are robust and efficient.
- Development and maintenance of the SUN Ledger System
- Assisting in the consolidation and compilation of Group forecast and budget
- Considering and advising on the impact of changing financial regulation and reporting requirement in relation to the draft statutory accounts for the Group and all subsidiaries.
- Support the development of a data driven finance team which contributes towards the ongoing delivery of the Corporate Plan
- Support the Head of Finance and other Finance Team members in any ad-hoc queries or projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Chartered Accountant
27000 - 30000
Trainee Accountant Graduate Opportunity - January 2022 and August 2022 Start
20000 - 20500
Audit Trainee - Midlands (East or West) - Spring/Summer '22
0 - 0
Apprentice Internal Auditor
£18,228 per annum