Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits|
|Reference:||Group Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||christine Meyer|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 18:06|
Do you have a strong passion for finance, love numbers that are accurately reported, have a keen attention to detail and want to progress your finance career into a leadership position?
We’re looking for an experienced financial accountant to join our group finance team and own our external financial reporting and compliance as we scale and grow. This is an excellent role for someone with strong technical skills who wants to make a real impact to our business success and develop towards a future Finance Director position.
You’ll take ownership for a wide range of finance areas, making sure we’ve a great external audit - we meet all our tax obligations as well as support our international teams on their reporting and compliance requirements.
You’ll be involved in establishing new entities and making sure we have the right group structures as we continue to expand into new markets as well as taking a key role in a range of projects including Brexit readiness and transfer pricing process.
You’ll enjoy improving and setting up new finance processes, understanding what makes us successful and how business decisions, processes and numbers are connected.
Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, you will work closely with stakeholders across the finance team as well as externally, to:
- own and coordinate the UK statutory reporting, audit, corporation tax returns and assist our regional teams in doing so,
- review and file regulatory reporting on our ingredients and finished goods movements across our international supply chain (e.g. VAT, Intrastat & EC sales reports),
- maintain, interpret and report of financial data accurately and on time - including month end close process and areas such as intercompany and fixed assets ,
- coordination of control alignment and legal entity requirements across our regional finance operations, as well as support with SOX requirements,
- gain exposure to senior leadership team through high profile assignments,
- manage and develop the external reporting analysts,
- implement new accounting / purchase pay systems – You’ll play a key role
- finance and technical accounting experience
- ACA, ACCA qualification
This role isn’t only a technical role. You also must have:
- an attention to detail and the ability to report accurate information on a timely basis while seeing big picture solutions
- a proactive approach to manage a diverse and time-constrained workload and stakeholders expectations
- clear communication to be able to build great relationship with internal and external stakeholders - You’ll have to explain complex financial areas to finance and non-finance professionals
- the ability to think critically and visualise improvements - an interest to improve and automatise process
- an exciting finance role with the opportunity for growth,
- the opportunity to develop your finance and business knowledge – you’ll get exposed to the various finance functions, financial reporting systems and controls,
- the opportunity to strengthen your project management experience
- the opportunity to engage with finance senior management of innocent and the Coca-Cola Company, as well as other external stakeholders
- The chance to be an active part of innocent expansion geographically and influence the success of the company
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's