Head Of Business Services Division (Sofia Office)
|Job Title:||Head Of Business Services Division (Sofia Office)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources Department|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 15:12|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors operating in Cyprus and the Balkans. 17 directors and more than 300 professionals offer services of the highest standards to more than 6.000 businesses, operating both nationally and internationally, across all industries. Baker Tilly South East Europe operates through offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. The country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International, which is one of the Top 10 largest business advisory and accounting networks.
We invite applications from dynamic leaders with strong industry experience and successful track record at senior level positions, to head the business services division of Sofia office at the position of Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth running of the External Accounting, Tax and Legal Department.
- Ensure the submission of deliverables within agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- Identify, assess and mitigate corporate risks.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, external associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Lead, inspire and motivate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and support.
- Participate in the firm’s annual conferences and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Membership in a relevant professional body (incl. ACCA, ICPAB).
- 10 years of related experience and 5 years in a managerial position.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Agility and results orientation.
- Business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy making reference to the code DI/BG/2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's