ICAEW TRAINEE (MANAGEMENT LEVEL)
|Job Title:||ICAEW TRAINEE (MANAGEMENT LEVEL)|
|Contact Name:||Zakir Hossain FCA, ACA(ICAEW)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 17:18|
POSITION: ICAEW TRAINEE (MANAGEMENT LEVEL)
OPPORTUNITY TO BE A BRITISH CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT under the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
Zoha Zaman Kabir Rashid & Co. (ZZKR) is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are serving clients throughout the country for over four decades engaged in the fields of assurance, accounting, taxation, company law affairs, due diligence, forensic & financial investigation, feasibility studies, valuation services and other management consultancy and advisory services.
We are the sole member firm of MSI Global Alliance, a UK-based leading international association of independent legal and accounting firms. ZZKR is categorized as an ‘A Grade’ firm by Bangladesh Bank and enlisted with Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission (BSEC), NGO Affairs Bureau, Micro Credit Regulatory Authority.
We are looking for a number of ambitious young, talented and energetic candidates who are looking to develop their career in audit, accountancy and finance and ultimately become CAs under ICAEW.
ACCA affiliates/ACCA members/CIMA members with or without experience may apply for ICAEW articleship to eventually become an ACA of England and Wales, UK.
- Attractive financial benefits will be offered based on the academic background and professional experience.
- 5 working days a week
- Opportunity to get practical training on Audit, Assurance, Local Taxation, and Business Advisory.
- Close mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- Paid leave for candidates attempting professional exams.
- Festival bonus and other benefits as per firm policy.
- Excellent environment for pursuing and continuing education.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's