JIEB Insolvency/ Forensic Accounting Trainee
|Job Title:||JIEB Insolvency/ Forensic Accounting Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Sue Carter|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 16:12|
Insolvency /Forensic Accounting Trainee
This role offers the successful individual the opportunity to contribute to this department, which is ready to grow significantly. The workload is diverse and varied includes Bankrupcy, IVAs, MVLs, CVLs, Compulsory Liquidation CWU, CVAs.
Daily duties and accountabilities:
* Varied caseload of both Individual and Corporate Insolvency
* Sale and security of assets
* Preparation of reports on the financial situation of companies and individuals.
* Negotiations with both creditors and debtors
* Investigations into Directors Conduct
The Ideal Candidate
* Able to work on own initiative but also able to operate as part of a team
* Must be a 2:1 graduate within Maths, Economics or Sciences ideally.
* Outgoing personality, confident but not arrogant.
* Analytical, logical mind
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - good IT proficiency
* Small outgoing friendly team
* On the job training
* Full Study support towards JIEB qualification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
School Leaver Trainee Accounting Technician (Accounts/Trusts - AAT) - Bristol - September 2022
School Leaver Trainee Accounting Technician (Accounts - AAT) - Bournemouth - September 2022
Market Rate ( £21,000- 22,500)
To be discussed