Internal Audit Trainee, ICAEW
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Trainee, ICAEW|
|Salary:||24000 - 30000|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 13:11|
The Internal Audit Trainee will be assisting the Internal Audit Function in delivering the internal audit plan of Sanne Group PLC. Under the guidance of the Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Audit Trainee will perform risk assessment procedures, process and controls review and testing, assistance in the preparation of the internal audit report, monitoring audit findings and performing ad-hoc duties as required by the internal audit function.
- Develop an understanding of processes assigned to be audited by conducting interviews and desktop research
- Perform walkthrough procedures to assess the effectiveness of the design of controls
- Perform testing of the effectiveness of internal controls based on Sanne Group’s Internal Audit Manual
- To report results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the Internal Audit Manager
Reporting and Monitoring
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in preparing internal audit reports
- To monitor the progress of management actions and escalate delays to the Internal Audit Manager as appropriate
- To assist the Internal Audit Manager in performing ad hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the Audit Committee & Risk Committee.
The Internal Audit Trainee will report to the Internal Audit Manager. Willingness to travel 20% of the time is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
0 - 0
KPMG 2022 Audit Graduate Programmes
KPMG 2022 Audit Intensive Graduate Programme
KPMG 2022 Technology Audit Graduate Programme
KPMG 2022 Audit Empowered Graduate Programme