|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Simpson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 10:24|
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for providing the Board (via the Audit Committee) and Management with independent assurance of the effectiveness of all risk systems and controls.
- Work Programme
- Assist with the delivery of the annual audit programme under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit. Areas audited include all lending divisions as well as corporate functions.
- Identify risk areas within process(es) under review.
- Conduct audit testing as required.
- Identify control weaknesses and present them to relevant staff and Management.
- Agree on management actions.
- Draft audit findings and report for review by Internal Audit Manager / Head of Internal Audit.
- Present audit findings to Management at closing meeting.
- Log audit findings on an audit tracker to follow-up remedial action.
- Maintain all necessary working papers to support audit findings.
- External Matters
- Maintain awareness of external regulations generated by the FCA/PRA, and other professional bodies, including matters of governance and best practice.
- Perform audit work in line with CIIA guidelines.
- Liaise with the External Auditors as required.
The ideal candidate will have had at least two years experience working as an Internal Auditor or External Auditor. Applicants for this role will need to be able to manage and prioritise their work load, require strong attention to detail and the ability to translate information into reports. It is essential that they are highly numerate, with strong analytical skills and demonstrate strong communication skills. Their commitment to the role will ensure that they make a meaningful and positive impact on the smooth running of the office.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
KPMG Crown Dependencies - Jersey - Tax Trainee
20000 - 25000
KPMG Crown Dependencies - Guernsey - Tax Trainee
20000 - 30000
KPMG Crown Dependencies -Isle of Man -Audit Trainee
Isle of Man
20000 - 31000
KPMG Channel Islands Trainee positions
24000 - 38000