24000 - 38000
11 months ago
KPMG Channel Islands
**Due to work permits you must have a UK or EU passport for a trainee position in the Channel Islands. Please do not apply if you do not have this**
KPMG in the Channel Islands:
Great support, excellent training, early responsibility, and fascinating clients; these are just some of the many factors that help to make KPMG in the Channel Islands an award winning employer.
Job Purpose: Our trainees support senior team members and management by providing administrative and investigative services to ensure the effective delivery and completion of assignments in-line with client, statutory, legal and internal KPMG requirements and methodology. Trainees will undertake ATT/CTA, ACCA or ICAEW professional studies under a formal training contract.
• Support senior team members with administrative and data collecting tasks, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of client work
• Take responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures
• Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures
• Utilise feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies
• 5 GCSE’s with Grades A-C (including English and Mathematics)
• 3 A-Levels at Grade B or above (or equivalent)
• A 2:1 Degree or higher (if applicable)
• Ability to work using initiative, to prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs
• Excellent communication skills
• Take personal accountability for own work and career progression
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
• Language requirements – strong spoken, listening and written English
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest talent pool and we are committed to ensuring candidates are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should your application be successful you should discuss any reasonable adjustments you require with your recruiter.