Level 7 Accountancy Apprenticeship
|Job Title:||Level 7 Accountancy Apprenticeship|
|Salary:||17000 - 19000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Gray|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 15:13|
A full time trainee accountant is required to join our small chartered accountancy firm and undertake a range of duties within a practice that embraces the latest cloud based technology and apps to provide a proactive service to our clients.
This would suit someone who is very keen on gaining all round experience within a small practice and would love the opportunity to gain a full qualification with ICAEW.
Small, friendly general practitioner of a growing business requiring a new trainee
Integer has been operational since 1999 and has a wide variety of clients
Clients consist of very small to a £8m turnover.
Clients are based mainly in Essex and London
We are currently a team of three looking for a fourth member to join our team
Role & responsibilities:
The role, responsibilities and activities a candidate can expect to assume in this position are listed below
- Bookkeeping on Xero mainly but will use Quickbooks and Sage occasionally also for both individuals and companies.
- Process client uploads via Autoentry
- Assisting with the completion of personal tax returns
- Assisting with the completion of accounts, acting as an assistant to other team members
- Client administration
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 A levels grade B and above preferably in relevant subjects such as maths, accountancy, economics etc
- A degree (or equivalent) in accountancy or similar subject
- Some bookkeeping experience would be helpful but not necessary
- Must have an affinity for numbers
- Computer skills are essential
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Email
- Commitment to a career in accountancy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Professional manner with excellent organisation and communication skills
Working Hours: 35 hours per week plus overtime in January
Contractual Notice Period: 2 months
Start Date : Immediate
This post is excellent for someone looking to participate in the growth of Integer Accountants.
Will be required to travel to clients on a regular basis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Chartered Accountant - L7 Accountancy Apprenticeship
Finance Assistant - Apprenticeship
£Competitive salary, extensive benefits and continued study support
AAT Apprenticeship - September 2020 Start!
0 - 0
ATT Apprenticeship - September 2020 Start!
0 - 0