Management Accounts Assistant
|Job Title:||Management Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 11:22|
Job Title: Management Accounts Assistant
Ref: South 618
In 2017 Baldwins Group acquired the Clark Howes business, and we have in November 2018 rebranded to Baldwins (Bicester). Baldwins strategy is to grow its business buying practices across the UK. Whilst it is now a top ten accountancy firm in the UK it’s focus on a customer level is to continue with their local presence however offering national and international knowledge and reach.
So that’s the past, but for the future we now need an Accounts Assistant for our Outsourcing department based in Bicester.
We expect a great deal from each team member but in return we can offer a rewarding career, technical and soft-skills training and personal development all within a stimulating, interactive and responsible environment with real personal and business prospects for the future.
If you want to develop a rewarding career at a company who appreciates and rewards your hard work and dedication, then Baldwins is your key to your future success.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6000 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Management Accounts Assistant at our Bicester Office, you will be responsible for:
- Assistance on monthly management accounts for various clients.
- Assistance with reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats.
- Processing purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices for various clients.
- Organising payments on banks for client payrolls, taxes and accounts payable.
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing.
- Provide cover and support within the Baldwins Bicester outsourcing team.
- Visiting and working for clients at their offices on ad-hoc occasions.
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d’s.
- Be computer / IT literate with an excellent level of competency of spreadsheets.
- Be able, knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Xero/Quick Books or a related product and happy and able to learn new accounting programs.
- Undertake reasonable business tasks within the business and actively participate in the activities for needs of the company and clients.
- Maintain a personal development plan to update technical knowledge through formal and informal training to recognised standards.
- Form lasting business relationships by engaging in client’s business aspirations, earning trust and confidence through positive and pro-active communication on a regular basis.
- Working with the Outsourcing team and Baldwins Bicester auxiliary teams to support colleagues to achieve all targets, deadlines and goals for both Baldwins and clients.
As a Management Accounts Assistant at our Bicester Office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Commercially experienced (QBE) or studying AAT
- Have experience of Microsoft Products in particular Excel and ideally Xero and or Quick Books cloud accounting software.
- Be team orientated, wish to be interactive and have great organisational skills.
- Be self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients and team-mates.
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs.
- Be reliable, pro-active, conscientious, dedicated and enjoy and interactive environment.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and will be able to apply that to your workload.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Assistant / Accountant
Accounts Semi Senior
18000 - 23000
Audit and Accounts ACA Trainee
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
27000 - 33000
ACA Audit & Accounts Trainee (Graduate) - September 2021 Start
18000 - 22000