Manager, Corporate Finance
|Job Title:||Manager, Corporate Finance|
|Contact Name:||Noor Azian Zainal Ali|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 03:45|
- Review periodic financial statements for the submission to Bursa on quarterly basis and monthly presentation of consolidated financial statement to senior management and board.
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated financial statements, including budget, forecast and projections.
- Act as an intermediary with Hong Leong corporate office in areas of taxation, legal, treasury etc.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer to keep track of various corporate initiatives involving operating companies, especial in the aspect of financial and other corporate/tax planning matters.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the corporate finance department.
- Monitor group consolidated budget and forecast.
- Partner with operating companies finance teams on group-wide budgeting, forecasting, cash forecasting and strategic initiatives.
- Perform financial analysis, variance analysis, and ad hoc analysis.
- Develop solid foundation to support long-term growth through policies& procedures and good practices.
- Maintain and manage documented system of accounting policies, processes, controls, and procedures.
- Manage group audits and liaise with auditors in all finance related audits and testing.
- Any other assignments or duties as and when directed by the Board or Senior Management to Chief Financial Officer office.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Auditor Graduate EMEAI
Corporate Tax Trainee
21000 - 32000
Systems and Reporting Finance Apprentice
16000 - 18000
Corporate Administrator - Client Admin & Accounting (Associate Executive)
Plaines Wilhems District
ATT Trainee (Apprenticeship Programme)
Competitive plus training contract