Newly Qualified Accountant
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Alison Spier|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 16:48|
Newly Qualified Accountant
- Have you recently qualified – or are you about to qualify?
- Would you like to join an accountancy practice that will support you to progress the next steps in your career?
- Apply now to join our growing team based in Hale, Greater Manchester.
Alexander Knight & Co is a modern, progressive & forward-thinking accountancy practice. We are committed to ongoing training & development in order to best serve the needs of our brilliant team & incredible, loyal clients, with a reputation for delivering high quality work through a friendly proactive style of accountancy.
Our client base is large & varied across a number of sectors both locally & nationally & we are active members of a renowned global accountancy network. We promote a positive & professional culture within our company & offer a supportive & flexible approach to working which is appreciated by both our staff & clients.
- A minimum of 18 months experience of working in the accountancy profession, within a practice.
- Audit experience essential.
- Recently or almost ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic, self-motivated, capable of delivering a high-quality service.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team.
- Confidence in ability to plan & lead in areas which include accounts, audit & tax.
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills.
- Able to act as a role model for junior members of staff – developing their skills & supporting their delivery.
Prospects & Benefits
- Real potential for fast- track career progression.
- Full support for completing studies & achieving career ambitions through staff training – on the job & external course provision.
- Competitive salary according to qualifications & experience.
- Agile, flexible approach to working, with opportunities for a hybrid basis i.e. a mix of remote & on site.
- Modern, vibrant working environment, centrally located & within walking distance of both a village & a town.
- Parking, excellent transport links.
Alexander Knight & Co is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
All candidates will only be assessed in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the role expected. Only successful applicants will be invited to the next stage consisting of an interview and assessment. We look forward to receiving your application. You can read more about our practice here.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's