Newport Audit Senior/Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Newport Audit Senior/Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||28000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Helen Hambleton|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2021 11:39|
The firm is recruiting for an audit senior/ assistant manager to join our Newport office.
UHY Hacker Young in Newport is an independent member of the UHY Hacker Young Group, a Top 20 network of chartered accountants.
Newport office has a varied range of clients across all sectors. We are currently recruiting for an audit associate.
- Audit senior/ assistant manager reporting to managers or directly to partners
- you will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues
- You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
- A range of statutory audits.
- Some charity clients.
- Mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules.
- Other assurance engagements including grant claims.
- You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- 3+ years of audit experience.
- Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel. We use CCH Accounts Production and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit). Sage experience is also useful.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's