|Job Title:||Outsourcing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howden|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 12:04|
We are seeking a Cloud Accounting & Outsourcing Assistant to join our Amersham office Outsourcing team, providing valuable support to the department manager, carrying out client assignments and helping to deliver first-class client service. The work will be focused on regular assignments involving management accounts and VAT Returns, but with the need to attend to ad-hoc client and in-house enquiries on Cloud Accounting software.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain a working relationship with clients, ensuring delivery of work. within deadlines and meeting client expectations within scopes specified.
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Budgets and Forecasts, both in-house and at client premises.
- Attend to the entry & processing of client data and liaise with our third party suppliers.
- Liaison with and dealing with client queries
- To attend client meetings
- Assist in the scoping and tender of new Outsourcing work.
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and promote the Amersham office services
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Cloud accounting software and associated Applications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified or AAT studier, but we will consider applicants that are QBE.
- Working knowledge of at least one of SAGE 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Project a professional manner and appearance at all times
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience in practice.
- Driver with access to a car
To be considered for the role please apply direct. We will not be considering agency CVs for this role.