|Job Title:||Outsourcing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howden|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 12:04|
We are seeking a Cloud Accounting & Outsourcing Assistant to join our Amersham office Outsourcing team, providing valuable support to the department manager, carrying out client assignments and helping to deliver first-class client service. The work will be focused on regular assignments involving management accounts and VAT Returns, but with the need to attend to ad-hoc client and in-house enquiries on Cloud Accounting software.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain a working relationship with clients, ensuring delivery of work. within deadlines and meeting client expectations within scopes specified.
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Budgets and Forecasts, both in-house and at client premises.
- Attend to the entry & processing of client data and liaise with our third party suppliers.
- Liaison with and dealing with client queries
- To attend client meetings
- Assist in the scoping and tender of new Outsourcing work.
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and promote the Amersham office services
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Cloud accounting software and associated Applications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified or AAT studier, but we will consider applicants that are QBE.
- Working knowledge of at least one of SAGE 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Project a professional manner and appearance at all times
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience in practice.
- Driver with access to a car
To be considered for the role please apply direct. We will not be considering agency CVs for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's