|Job Title:||Outsourcing Assistant|
|Salary:||23000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howden|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 16:16|
The main purpose of the role is the completion of bookkeeping tasks for client, both onsite and off site.
- Perform work in accordance with outsourcing procedures
- Preparation of information to undertake BACS payment run for clients
- Analysis of receipts and payments in order to prepare bank reconciliations
- Preparation of journals for approval
- Assist with planning of assignments
- Resolution of queries
- Delegate work to more junior staff (where appropriate) and monitor understanding and completion of those tasks
- Keep senior manager/director informed of:
- problems encountered
- issues needing urgent resolution/risks identified
- time over-runs
- areas where additional work required/ client non performance.
- Posting of entries to Sales, Purchases and Nominal Ledgers using Sage / Xero accounting software / Quickbooks online
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and reviewing colleagues work
- To validate Trial Balance codes against external evidence
- Preparation of management accounts for clients
- Possible involvement in the preparation of payrolls for clients
- To look after associated outsourcing administration
- Providing training to clients in bespoke accounting software packages
- Assist with the training and development of more junior members of the team
- Maintain the client/Wilkins Kennedy relationship on a small portfolio of clients ensuring that the departmental manager is made aware of issues.
Skills and Experience
- Working individually and within teams progressing towards responsibility for small assignments.
- Develop experience of accountancy assignments.
- IT skills – familiarity with Word, Excel, Xero and Quickbooks Online
- Must have experience and knowledge of SAGE
- Develop management accounts experience.
- Methodical and disciplined approach to tasks.
- Quick to learn/adapt to new procedures/situations
- Ability to organise to be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach
- Produces accurate and timely work
- Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness
- Ability to build relationships
- Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Outsourcing Semi Senior / Management Accountant
28000 - 38000 + Study + Benefits
Outsourcing Semi Senior / Management Accountant – West End Practice
25000 - 38000 + Study + Benefits
MUR15,000 per month
MUR8,000 per month