|Job Title:||Part-Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||20000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 14:27|
In this role you will support Managers and Directors in providing professional accountancy services to fee paying clients. The services can include financial reporting, corporate taxation, personal taxation & planning, audit and assurance. You will be working through ACA exams and looking to continue with these to qualification In addition, you will -
- Prepare accounts for a variety of clients to be reviewed by Managers / Directors.
- Ensure that necessary adjustments are made to accounts after review and prior to finalisation with the client.
- Be job tracking and management to include preparation of draft documents.
- Prepare tax computations for review.
- Undertaking bookkeeping for specified clients, on occasion with the necessity to travel to client premises.
- Prepare and review of VAT returns.
- Be preparing management accounts
- Delegating analysis work to more junior staff and monitor progress, including review of work once completed.
- Highlighting any deficiencies with client records or areas for concern to Managers / Directors and recommend actions for improvement.
- Be part of a team undertaking programmed audit assignments effectively and efficiently, ensuring work is produced to the required standard and deadlines.