|Job Title:||Part-Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||20000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 14:27|
In this role you will support Managers and Directors in providing professional accountancy services to fee paying clients. The services can include financial reporting, corporate taxation, personal taxation & planning, audit and assurance. You will be working through ACA exams and looking to continue with these to qualification In addition, you will -
- Prepare accounts for a variety of clients to be reviewed by Managers / Directors.
- Ensure that necessary adjustments are made to accounts after review and prior to finalisation with the client.
- Be job tracking and management to include preparation of draft documents.
- Prepare tax computations for review.
- Undertaking bookkeeping for specified clients, on occasion with the necessity to travel to client premises.
- Prepare and review of VAT returns.
- Be preparing management accounts
- Delegating analysis work to more junior staff and monitor progress, including review of work once completed.
- Highlighting any deficiencies with client records or areas for concern to Managers / Directors and recommend actions for improvement.
- Be part of a team undertaking programmed audit assignments effectively and efficiently, ensuring work is produced to the required standard and deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's