Part Qualified Accountant
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||30,000 - 35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 14:43|
In this role you will provide support for Managers and Directors in providing professional accountancy services to fee paying clients.
You will take responsibility for completing tasks within a general portfolio providing a wide range of services. You will ensure the work is accurate and produced within deadlines. The services can include financial reporting, corporate taxation and personal taxation and tax planning giving you a wide range of experience. You will supervise more junior staff as well as preparing accounts for review.
When not involved in accounts work you may support Directors with audits, ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and within timeframes to ensure the audit is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will supervise more junior staff as well as preparing audit documentation for review.
Key Responsibilities -
• Preparation of Limited company accounts for a variety of clients to be reviewed by Managers / Directors
• Preparation of Corporation Tax computations for review
• Preparation of partnership and sole trade accounts
• Preparation of personal and partnership tax returns
• Preparation and review of VAT returns
• Management accounts preparation
• Planning and delivery of audit assignments
• Deliver the audit files in accordance with UK GAAP
• Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
• Manage client communication in an effective manner
• Monitor your assignment budgets pro-actively
• Highlight any deficiencies with client records or areas for concern to Managers / Directors and recommend actions for improvement
• Mentor junior accountants and audit trainees
You will be -
• Part-Qualified currently studying towards ACA / ACCA.
• Previous experience of working within a Practice environment
• Good numeracy skills
• Strong IT skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
About you -
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Desire to learn and develop
• Commitment and desire to complete accountancy qualifications
• Good communication skills both verbal and written including ability to take notes
• Interested in working with different clients in varying business sectors
• Mobile and flexible to work in other Company offices and client’s sites when applicable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's