|Job Title:||Part-Qualified Accountant|
|Reference:||Part-Qualified Accountant - Palmers Green|
|Contact Name:||Chris Pantazis|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 13:37|
This vacancy provides a great opportunity to join an accountancy practice, dealing with companies from all industries. The successful candidate will work closely with the accounting partner providing service/support and advice where applicable. They will also be required to liaise with internal departments, clients, suppliers, auditors, banks & HMRC etc.
Responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
· Bank reconciliations and credit card analysis
· Preparation & submission of VAT Returns
· Prepare self-assessments, company accounts, tax computation, CT600 for partner’s review
· Various office admin activities including the filing of statutory documents, liaising with clients, purchase orders etc.
The successful candidate must have worked a minimum of 18 months for a small accountancy practice and familiar with IRIS accounts production, Sage 50 accounts and Excel.
· AAT, ACA or ACCA part qualified
· Excellent communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met.
The study support is available if necessary to continue professional developments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's