|Job Title:||Part-qualified accountant|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Gunton|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 14:23|
We are looking to recruit a part-qualified accountant for our Historic Dockyard Chatham office. The role offers on the job training whilst studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Actively studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification
- Previous experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT skills
- Driving license required
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Carrying out audits
- Assisting with VAT and taxation returns
- Building relationships with clients
- Reporting to senior staff within the office and assisting with tasks given to them
- Assistance with daily office duties such as answering the phones
- Working in the office and at clients as required
The above is not an extensive list and other ad hoc duties within the office will arise as part of the role.
How to apply
Please complete the application form available on our website https://perrysaccountants.co.uk/careers and submit with a copy of your CV.
About the company
Perrys Chartered Accountants, Central London and Kent, offer their clients an exceptional service across a broad range of complex and routine accountancy issues as well as offering taxation services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's