8 days ago
Part Qualified with practice experience
- Are you looking for the next stage of your career in accountancy?
- Are you hard working and committed to supporting businesses?
- Do you use your initiative to resolve problems and care about the work you produce?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
Wellers is a forward thinking, innovative professional accountancy firm who pride themselves on breaking stereotypes when it comes to accountants. Their enthusiastic, fun and social environment encourages high levels of productivity from their staff as well as supporting employees through every step of their career path. This modern culture is reflected in the high levels of service they deliver and the long standing relationships they build and maintain with their clients. Wellers are looking for altruistic, hard working and enthusiastic individuals to join their growing teams within London and Oxfordshire.
- Must have previous experience working within a practice
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in the accountancy profession
- Will be working on accounts, audits and tax however does not need experience in all three necessarily as you will gain this in your new role
- Able to use your initiative
- Must care passionately about your job and the levels of service you provide
- Able to build lasting client relationships
- Be proactive in developing your own technical knowledge
- Be actively working towards your ACA qualification
- Have strong relationship building skills and a willingness to learn
- 20 days holiday + additional Wellers day + bank holidays
- Staff training days
- Competitive salary
- College support if still studying
- Social events after work as well as firm wide Christmas party
- Real potential for career progression
- Remote working opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great working environment
- On the job training
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.