Part/fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountant
|Job Title:||Part/fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountant|
|Salary:||22000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Shriya Thaker|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 10:25|
Howlader and Co Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers are looking for a new addition to our growing team, to assist our client base with their accounts
As this will be a recently qualified position, we are looking for a confident and experienced accountant, who will be able to work independently if needed.
The ideal candidate is:
- Part or Fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Has 3+ years of accounts experience in a small firm
- Has experience of working on multiple clients simultaneously
- Has previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Has the ability to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication
- Is flexible to travel to London (Aldgate)
- Has used VT Transaction + and Xero previously
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Preparation of the tax computations and returns
- Review of Annual accounts, Vat returns, EC Sales, Management accounts, Management reports;
- Communicating with clients to build rapport and to ensure queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Supervise junior staff on assignments, allocating them work and briefing them on what is expected of them.
- Preparing periodic accounts on time, budgets and reviews, and financial forecasts
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the Manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget
This role is perfect for a qualified accountant looking for an interesting position which will cover looking after a number of clients, who is well-structured, professional, and works well both in a team and on their own.
You will be working with us in our Aldgate based office, with added benefits available alongside this in-house role.
Types of clients:
Mainly SME’s in the UK with many personal tax returns.
A qualified accountant, minimum 3 years’ experience, London based (or near London)
Available to start immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Required) in a small practice
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA (Required)
Software: VT, Xero