0 - 0
about 1 month ago
Partly Qualified Auditors, Assurance Service Line
Nicosia, EY Cyprus
Nicosia, EY Cyprus
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an
atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
EY’s Assurance Service Line, give organizations and their investors the confidence that the
results they report, give a true and fair picture of their business. As an EY’s Audit Services
professional, you will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that will offer you
great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the
We are currently looking to recruit high calibre assistants to join our audit team in Nicosia
office. As part of the Audit Services Team, you will have the opportunity to work in
multidisciplinary groups, to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for market -
leading companies. In our turn we will support you in your professional development by
proving you with the opportunity to proceed with either the ACA or ACCA qualification, so
you can achieve your full potential.
Your key responsibilities:
In your role as an Audit Staff/Assistant you will have responsibility for assisting audit teams
with the completion of audit assignments by utilizing specialized software and executing
audit tasks (walk- through, test controls, physical inventory observation, A/R confirmations,
A/R valuation, Bank Reconciliations, data analysis/data crunching, test of P/L, fixed asset
testing, Inventory valuation, F/S disclosures control and other procedures).
This position will be reporting to an Audit Manager or Senior Auditor.
Skills and attributes for success:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong team working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a
rapidly changing industry.
• Ability to multitask between projects and highly perform in a challenging work
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• A strong bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related field.
• 1 -2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• A high standard of spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal
and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to
consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the
finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world.
That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional
EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most
passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as
soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now via the following link: