|Job Title:||Payroll Apprentice|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Roche|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 12:09|
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Tamworth office your primary function will be to gain a working knowledge of the payroll industry whilst completing the relevant apprenticeship program.
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Tamworth office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Administration tasks within the Payroll Department
- Responsible for end to end processing of standard payrolls
- Incoming and outgoing calls to payroll clients
- Liaising with other team members and providing assistance and support as necessary
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Tamworth office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work within a team environment, and to use your own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Strong attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Desire to learn new skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eye care vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.