|Job Title:||Payroll Senior|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Roche|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 12:13|
As a Payroll Executive at our Tamworth office you will run the end to end payrolls on a day-to-day basis, including auto-enrolment pension and BACS payments.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Executive at our Tamworth office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of your role is to run end to end payrolls on a day-to-day basis, including auto-enrolment pension and BACS payments where relevant
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC and Pension providers on behalf of clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislations
- Liaising with clients on the phone and/or face to face, dealing with any possible issues that arise
- Working within and part of the Payroll Hub
- Working with internal Baldwin’s departments to ensure a streamlined service throughout the group
As a Payroll Executive at our Tamworth office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- In depth understanding of Payroll and Auto Enrolment (CIS knowledge would be beneficial)
- Competence with STAR and other payroll software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a team and to take responsibility
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, well being, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior – ACA Study Support
25000 - 30000
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
Accounts Semi Senior – Live role, August Start
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Accounts Trainee (ACA/ACCA training contract)
£22,000 plus study support
12 MONTH PLACEMENT (INTERNSHIP) OPPORTUNITY