17500 - 35000
7 days ago
Somerset Accountancy Services
Exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant or finalist to join our growing, two-partner firm in Somerset. Reporting to experienced managers, your role will be to review and update the accounts prepared by the client or bookkeeping team, prepare lead schedules and working papers and draft accounts.
Your Role Will Include
- Review bookkeeping and accounts preparation carried out by the client or bookkeeping team
- Prepare working paper file and lead schedules to support the accounts
- Prepare year end adjustments
- Draft the accounts with necessary disclosures
- Prepare corporate, partnership and personal tax calculations
- Sending final accounts to clients or Managers as appropriate
You will work with sole traders, partnerships, small, limited companies in diverse industries and sectors.
To be eligible you will
- Be a finalist or part qualified ACCA, ACA or AAT or equivalent qualifications
- Be technically competent in general accountancy and tax
- Be starting your first job or have experience of working in an accounting function
- Have a genuine interest in adding value to clients and developing business relationships
- Be a good communicator and reasonable IT skills
- Be a team player
- Be a pro-active person who is able to work on your own initiative
To apply, please send your CV along with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your covering letter, please outline your relevant experience and why you think you are the right person for this role. If you are currently employed, please state your current as well as your required salary and notice period.