Private Client Tax Assistant – Tax Division (Graduate)
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Assistant – Tax Division (Graduate)|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Megan Casey|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 14:42|
The Division provides VAT, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax compliance and consultancy services to a wide range of clients and prides itself on the quality of service, high degree of professionalism and personal approach that is offered to each and every client.
What skills will you need to be effective in this role?
To manage a portfolio of clients, providing compliance and consultancy advice; responsibilities might include the following:
- Develop tax compliance knowledge and skills
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of private clients, including self-employed, employed, internationally mobile employees, sportspersons, high net worth individuals and Lloyd’s names
- Liaise with clients in writing, via telephone and in face-to-face meetings
- Liaise with third parties, including HM Revenue and Customs, brokers, banks, and solicitors
- Assist managers and partners in their personal and trust tax compliance and other work, as required
- Supervision of secondees, including training, delegating and reviewing work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's