Project Finance Modelling Consultant
|Job Title:||Project Finance Modelling Consultant|
|Salary:||£22,000 (potential to rise progressively to £35,000+ after 3 years) plus accountancy qualification support|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 14:52|
Who we are
Amberside Advisors Ltd (‘AAL’) specialises in providing project finance consultancy and advisory services to public and private sector organisations and is part of the Amberside Group of companies that serve the infrastructure and renewable energy markets. We take great pride in providing high-quality advisory, customer service and insight into our clients’ projects.
We combine market-leading financial modelling capability with experienced project finance expertise and our services include advisory, refinancing, due diligence, model development, model audit and training. We have worked on more than 800 infrastructure projects to date across a wide range of sectors and global locations. Our clients are well-known companies with billions of pounds of investments. Through our training and varied work streams, we have a proven track record of developing graduates into excellent modelling and finance professionals.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and annual promotion increases based on performance
- 3.5 year training contract and the potential for a permanent contract once qualified
- Fully funded accountancy qualification (ACA) and paid time off for courses
- Full training and development programme throughout the contract
- Minimum 22 days’ holiday
- Mobile phone contract
- Weekly lunch paid for by the company
- Team building and sports and social club events and activities
- A friendly, supportive and talented team of people
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the business
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- London and Hemel Hempstead offices
What we are looking for
We are a dynamic, agile and entrepreneurial company looking for like-minded individuals to develop into project finance and modelling consultants. We would like to hear from graduates who have an aptitude for Excel and a desire to work in a varied and fulfilling career. Consultants will be liaising with clients, senior executives and working as part of a team, so good communication, confidence and strong interpersonal skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Based on your abilities there will be fantastic opportunities to progress and develop in an interesting and non-traditional finance sector, and the opportunity to work on challenging and tangible projects.
The role will include the following with full training and support provided:
- working as part of a project team providing modelling and support to the project manager;
- developing and reviewing financial models across a range of different projects and sectors;
- meeting with and advising clients;
- project and fund valuation work;
- financial model due diligence and audit;
- marketing-related activities;
- providing internal and external training.
Amberside Advisors Ltd is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - outsourced finance team
School leaver/ apprentice trainee chartered accountant - outsourced finance team
8000 - 12000
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), Nicosia, Cyprus
0 - 0
16000 - 26000