|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Chris Pantazis|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 12:07|
This vacancy provides a great opportunity to join an accountancy practice in a senior role, dealing with companies from all industries. The successful candidate will work closely with the partner providing service/support and advice where applicable. They will also be required to liaise with 2/3 other staff, clients, suppliers, auditors, banks & HMRC etc.
Responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
· Monitors and train other staff
· Finalisation & submission of VAT Returns
· Finalisation & submission of self-assessments, company accounts, tax computation, CT600.
· Liaise with a partner for advice if necessary.
The successful candidate must have worked in a similar role, for a minimum of 2 years, for a small accountancy practice, and have experienced with IRIS accounts production, Sage 50 accounts and Excel.
· AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified
· Excellent communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's